Our top priority is customer data security. Veee are not monitored, recorded, logged, stored or passed to any third party.
No logs policy of the Veee security software
From the moment a Veee user turns on the Veee software, their Internet data becomes encrypted. Any online traffic coming from user’s device is no longer visible to ISP, third-party snooper or cyber criminals.
In order to maintain the Network Acceleration service, the Veee website collects limited personal user information and Site performance data. If you decide not to provide this limited amount of information, we will not be able to provide you the Network Acceleration service.
Veee customer data
- E-mail address. We ask for your username and password as part of your registration. That ensures that we can communicate with you when we have any exciting announcements to make, service updates to advise or errors to report.
Service performance data
Servers load. We monitor the server performance in order to recommend the most suitable servers to our customers.
Third party data
In order to improve the performance of Veee, we may use third-party tools to collect and analyze errors that occur during the use of the product. The data transmission will be carried out in a secure and encrypted manner, and we promise that there will be no leakage of your personal information.
Data from website
- Customer service. Veee stores inquiries and communications with users through the Contact Us and Ticket pages, unless a user requests to delete the conversation.
- Cookies. Veee uses a few different cookies to improve the user
experience on the website:
- Veee uses Google Analytics and Optimizely.com cookies for statistical assessment and website performance improvement.
- We use affiliate and refer-a-friend cookies to identify the customers referred to the Site by our partners/customers, so that we can grant the referrers with commissions.
In summary, all the website and service performance data is used for our user experience enhancement, and none of the data is associated with our customer activity while using the Veee service.
Review and changes to your information
Contact us as specified below to find out what information we have collected about you, and to request any changes or deletion of your information.
If you have any questions regarding the data protection regulation, you can reach us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 19 December 2019